Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dear Weeds, A letter to let you know that you are not welcome on my property! Stay off my Lawn!


WEED MAN TO SAVE THE LAWN


Dear Weeds, 

I know you miss me, but I really do not miss you! Every year you come up to visit and I have to tell you that you are not welcome. Do you learn from this year after year. No! You just keep rearing your ugly head and act like I owe you some real estate to live. You were born and I can give you credit for being alive, but that is where I must draw the line. This year is going to be different than the years previous because this year, I have WEED MAN

The Weed Man is out to defend my turf and will not be defeated. The Weed Man is smart, has lots of experience dealing with the likes of you and your kind and he is equipped with the weapons that will make him prevail. 

We have had a long standing relationship and I am sorry we have to end it this way. You are not going to influence my life any more and if you pop in from time to time to visit, then the Weed Man will arrive and put you back in your place. It was nice knowing you. Rest in piece. 

Sincerely, 

Mrs. Home-Owner






No comments:

Post a Comment